Seller is offering unbelievable owner financing terms! This rare permitted duplex inside Colington Harbour is a great opportunity for someone to live on one floor and have a tenant pay almost the entire mortgage! Each floor has two bedrooms, a full bath, and a great room with kitchen. Have your tenant pay the mortgage and live in the other! This property had a new septic system installed in 2014 and has been well maintained. For the investor, both tenants have been in place for a few years so the rent should be stable.
Scott Team Realty of Scott Team Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 52.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Park(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Security, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: 2 Car Garage
- Parking: Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: Colington Harbour
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Wooded