Enjoy the cool summer breezes and the views of the Roanoke Sound from the living room and decks of this great second home in the original section of the Village At Nags Head. This vacation rental home is in Nags Head's premier golf course community. It has some very nice updates including Australian cypress floors and upgraded woodwork. The home is also well decorated and furnished. The vegetation of this lot offers lots of privacy and the beach floor plan makes the most out of the views.
Scott Team Realty of Scott Team Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 11, Page 49.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Wood Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Sewer, Golf Course
- Putting Green/Golf
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- MLS Area: Nags Head Westside
- Golf Course: Golf Course
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Golf Course,Level
- Living Room: Views
- Kitchen: 10x11
- 2nd Bedroom: 12.5x15
- 3rd Bedroom: 11.5x11
- 4th Bedroom: 11x12