This well maintained residence sits on one of the most desirable lots on the Outer Banks. The high elevation offers fantastic water views and security from storms. Watch the sun disappear into the Albemarle Sound from this beautiful location! Water views of the with your head still on the pillow! In fact, there are water views from all but two rooms in the entire house! Enjoy the master bedroom private deck with gorgeous sound views. The bulkhead and small strip of land along the sound is owned and maintained by the subdivision so there are none of the waterfront expenses and all the benefits! Here you are just steps from the community tennis courts, marina, pool and club house. There are a ton of updates to this house including new HVAC, water heater, water line, lighting and much, much more!
Scott Team Realty of Scott Team Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 49.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Park(s), Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Security, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights, Screened Porch
- Parking: Paved Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Screened Porch, Sun Deck(s)
- Floors: Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- MLS Area: Colington Harbour
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Sound Front
- Living Room: 16x17
- Kitchen: 11x10
- 2nd Bedroom: 14x15
- 3rd Bedroom: 15x9.5
- 4th Bedroom: 12.5x9.5