This gently used second home looks and feels just about brand new! It is located at the end of a cul-de-sac near the sound in the new section of Southridge. The new section has much bigger lots which offer more privacy and possibilities for future additions. Some of the great features of this house include granite counter tops, wood & ceramic tile floors, upgraded wood trim with plinth blocks, plantation shutters, a security system and a salt water pool. There are sound views from the front deck and Jockey's Ridge is just a short distance away. There's an invisible fence for your dog and you can move right in because the furnishings are included.
Scott Team Realty of Scott Team Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 49.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Outdoor Lights
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Sun Deck(s)
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: Nags Head Westside
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Lot Size: Level
- Living Room: 15.5x23
- Kitchen: 8.5x20
- 2nd Bedroom: 12x10
- 3rd Bedroom: 17x12
- 4th Bedroom: 13.5x13.5
- 5th Bedroom: 13x11.5